Saturday 9 August 2014

White Trousers






THRIFTED Blazer//H&M Cami and Trousers//TOPSHOP Heels//WAREHOUSE Purse

As you may have noticed, I am on a kick to try and wear everything in my wardrobe, especially all those old pieces that haven't had a good run in a while. Starting this blog has really helped me in this process and I'm really enjoying seeing my clothes in a new light. I have so many clothes (well so my friends say, I would of course argue otherwise) and this often makes it easy to forget the older items.
I've had these white trousers for the longest time, being the lil shorty that I am, I can only wear them with heels so I thought i'd go all out dressy for this outfit.
Restyling the old clothes in your wardrobe is challenging, in a nice way, and so so so refreshing. Plus you feel so good for having not gone out and spent money. Everyone should give it a go! But makesure you have a sensible old clear out first.

Noni xx

1 comment: