Wednesday 13 August 2014

Festival Fever #1


I am attending V festival this weekend and I am super excited. I am very sad to say that I am a festival virgin. I've forever drooled and lusted over disposable images of groups of friends sat round tents looking so messy come hippie cool having a great time, but sadly said images never did anything for my own friends. Alas, I have finally found some festival companions and off to V I head with the hope that the next stop will be an ultra cool European festival like Benicassim, Sonar, Sziget or the ultimate - Glastonbury. But now lets not run before we can crawl.



THRIFTED Shirt//COW Playsuit//PRIMARK Belt and Shades//NIKE High Tops//U.O. Bag


Outfit two is soon to follow.

Peace, Noni xx


1 comment:

  1. Love all the colors! They really compliment your skin tone!

    XoXo Shea L. --------> kissmychocolate.com

    ReplyDelete