Wednesday 9 April 2014

POOL/BEACH-SIDE ATTIRE

I recently went on holiday to Turkey with a friend, and my oh my what a beautiful country it is. I'd recommend to anyone that hasn't gone there to definitely pay it a visit. The people there are extremely friendly and it just has such a beautiful, chilled and relaxing atmosphere. I shall be sure to visit again, hopefully very soon. 
I had planned to try and get lots of good outfit posts so that I could give this whole blogging thing a good go, but I got too engrossed in the holiday to ever remember/find time. I did however manage to get some quick photos in the mirror before we left each day, so here is an idea of the kind of things I was wearing. 
URBAN OUTFITTERS Sunnies / M&S Vest/ H&M Shorts
H&M Sleeveless Jumper
CHARITY SHOP Shirt/ MYCURVES&ME Bikini Top
CHARITY SHOP Cropped Shirt/ H&M Shorts
CHARITY SHOP Shirt/ H&M Top/ H&M Jeans/ URBANOUTFITTERS Bag/ URBANOUTFITTERS High Tops/ TOPSHOP Earrings 

Sadly being a student I had limited funds so only took a mini suitcase with me to minimise holiday costs so had to recycle a lot of clothes throughout the holiday so sorry for repetitiveness. 
I shall soon post some night time outfits and a few snaps of beautiful Turkey. 
Hope you're all doing well.
Stay blessed, Noni xx

No comments:

Post a Comment