Friday 31 January 2014

Familiar Faces




Fur Coat - ASOS Marketplace; Scarf - H&M ; Jumper - Gap; Jumpsuit - Zara; Boots - M&S; Bag - Urban Outfitters; Earrings - Topshop


Turtleneck - Zara; Shirt - Charity Shop; Riding Pants - American Apparel ; Bag - BHS



Having finished my exams, last weekend I headed down to London to stay with a friend. The weekend was lovely and chilled, exactly what I needed after a stressful couple of weeks of serious cramming (perhaps I shouldn't have been so complacent with my revision over the holidays...). We just stayed in most of the weekend as the weather was so awful. But we did get time to snap a couple of outfit posts (sorry for the awful lighting, out timing wasn't the greatest). We also headed to Westfields where the Zara sale nearly took me for everything I've got so wisely we bolted out of there and headed to our old favourite Wagamama to satisfy a potentially cheaper craving, and as always it treated us well. We finished off the day with a trip to the cinema to watch 12 Years a Slave, boy did that film pull some heart strings. I'm a rather strong willed person but I always struggle to watch films like this, I always find that they make me very emotionally disturbed, more so than most, but I don't for a second regret watching it, I would recommend that everyone sees it! Hope you are all well and that January has been good to you.
Stay blessed, Noni xx

No comments:

Post a Comment