Wednesday 9 July 2014

Zara makes everything better






H&M Top//Topshop Shorts//Ted Baker Bag (Thrifted)//Zara Boots




I really haven't been feeling my wardrobe lately, these last few days I've just struggled to find things that I want to wear, despite clearing it out last month (filling 5 bin bags!). A sad combination of feeling like I've worn everything a million times, and nothing in there bringing me joy (naturally I look for this in my clothes). Thankfully, it was just my birthday the other day and two of my laaavely friends who know me all too well got me a couple of Zara vouchers just in time for the summer sale so I trooped down to my wardrobe's HQ and was most definitely not disappointed, naturally. After trying on nearly the entire store (I went to the changing rooms three times, each time with more than I was allowed to), I decided to snag these beautiful boots.
I have been eyeing up these beauties since what feels like forever but just wasn't ready to part with £100 on one item (being a stingy student and all), but the Gods were looking down upon me and I got them for a pleasant £30. 
I guess sometimes you just need a little injection of something new to see your wardrobe in a whole new light?
I do however still feel that I am changing my style ATM, but alas, pay day is on its way, and I have many many many items ready in shopping bags for that magical day so watch out for lots of new fashion posts. 


Hope your holidays are going swimmingly :)

Noni xx

No comments:

Post a Comment