Monday 6 January 2014

HAIRSPARATION

Going natural was a big big step as my sisters out there with whom I'm sharing this journey with I'm sure all know. I wake up some days and just want to go back to BC'd (big chopped) days when I had short hair that required zero maintenance. To get myself out of the rut this hair of mine can at times land me in, I jump straight onto the internet, be it Instagram, YouTube, various blogs or just Google Images, and search through pictures of women with beautiful hair to remind myself why I went natural. We all need a little inspiration at times to keep us going so here are some rocking great heads to admire and aspire to.
be blessed, linda xx




















I do not take any credit for these images. they are all sourced from Google Images, Pinterest and Essence Magazine.



No comments:

Post a Comment